Friday, August 12, 2011

Another amazing day...

I worked on homework for The Project, for several hours, this morning, with only a little progress, but it was good. I worked through a few problems I was having.

Fresh bread was another accomplishment. I was more careful about the amount of flour, and this batch was better. The pop and squeak when kneading is one of the things I really love about making bread. Enjoying the smell and the taste goes without saying, I think. :-D

Well over 1,000 words were added, today. Though it looks like I only worked on four pages, almost all of those four pages was new material. A lot of information was revealed. I may have to change it, later, but for now, at least it's in, because it is information that has to be shared sooner or later.

I pray for those who lost loved ones, this past weekend. May God bless our military and those who love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment