Friday, August 5, 2011

A busy day...

I spent part of the day working through the emails from my PRO class, making little changes to the website for The Project.

For Laurie Schnebly Campbell's online synopsis class, I've read through all the day's emails. I plan to do my homework tomorrow. I have until Monday.

I looked at English mansions, online. It's helpful to have a bit of reality to fuel the imagination. Some of them are truly beautiful.

The continuity correction is well underway, on my WIP. I'm more than half way through what was already done, again. I see things here and there I'm not sure I want to keep. However, I'm endeavoring to teach myself to not fret over every word. This is the first draft, and it isn't even completed yet. Good editing will clean it up. Considering how much editing I did on the last manuscript, I really need to forge ahead and finish this. The first complete draft will be done by the end of the month.

God has richly blessed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment