Thursday, August 18, 2011

Coming along...

Completed an important scene, today. It wound up much longer than I anticipated, but I'm much happier with it now. I'll edit it, tomorrow. I added about 1,600 words. I want to continue to do this, increasing the number of words added a day. If I truly want to pursue this, then I need to stop holding myself back. I admit that I'm afraid of failing. What if I throw myself in wholeheartedly, and nothing comes of it? I was going to say that I've done it before and failed, but I'm not sure I've ever wholeheartedly thrown myself into anything. I tend to always hold at least a little bit of myself back. Or is that simply a habit from previous disappointments? I don't know. There's so much of my life I don't remember, for good reason. That being said, I'm trying to live in the here and now, fully, wholly, so I'll endeavor to do so. Today was a good day, by the end. Thanks to inspiration and God-given friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment