Friday, August 20, 2010

Friday...

I'm having the vision trouble typical of an oncoming migraine, so keeping it short. I wanted to be able to stick to my goal to write six days a week, and managed to add a little more. Not a lot, but it did make me smile, an interchange between the heroine and the hero's sister. These are people I'd like as friends.

Christ, the perfect example in all things. The thought of how much that encompasses is a bit staggering. However, this is the first time I've wondered about his perfect sense of humor. I've often complained about God's sense of humor, more specifically when it seemed as if it were at my expense. That little bit of whining out of the way, I must admit that in those moments, I did laugh. It was usually my pride that took the hit, that being my self-righteousness/arrogance. Not a bad thing, just unsettling.

1 comment:

  1. Pride usually takes the hit from the jest comes from the Lord.

    ReplyDelete