Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Half way through the week...

I've finished my two busiest work days, and feel it. I want to curl up and do nothing. However, writing is a priority, so I've already spent a little time on the WIP. I do enjoy watching where my characters take me next.

My life did not turn out the way I planned, not even remotely, but I am coming to terms with the reality. I'm also finally accepting that God's plan was far better than mine, and immeasurably kinder.

Starting today, I'm going to explore honor here, little by little. I'm hoping that by investigating a little at a time, I'll better grasp the concept. Nuances are easily lost when clumped into a large whole. Pizza is yummy but only because of the combination of a multitude of ingredients. The Merriam-Webster definition: Noun 1a: good name or public esteem: reputation b: a showing of usually merited respect: recognition.
Okay, I understand that.

No comments:

Post a Comment