Monday, August 23, 2010

Scattered rain....

One letter makes all the difference. What I'm feeling is scatter brain. One little letter changes everything. Writers don't only struggle with plots and characters, sometimes it feels like a fight to the death for exactly the right word. Feeling like my wits are anywhere but here makes gathering enough focus to write even a single word beyond difficult. I know what comes next in the story, but can't decide how to reach that point from where I currently am. Do I allow my heroine to draw us there, or the sister to lead us along? I have dialogue for both. Hate when that happens.

On an encouraging note, David Barton posted on FB a list of scriptures about honor, with the intent that it be the focus of prayer. I'm taking it to heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment