Friday, August 6, 2010

TGIF...

I think I'm falling in love with my hero. And he's fighting falling in love with my heroine. It's fun to watch. I'm amazed by how the story seems to be unfolding more easily. I start to write, and the next thing I know there are several hundred words on the page. It's a joy.

Honor 3: a person of superior standing --now used especially as a title for a holder of high office.
I understand this, but don't think it really applies to my personal study. There are too many who hold a high office who have no honor, no matter what label you stick on them. Perhaps I need to ask instead, am I worthy of such a title? Don't know yet, but then this is what this exercise is all about. But it also falls into the category of "is there enough evidence to convict me of being Christian?" I'm working on it. Perhaps a lifelong process, but I hope to have enough evidence soon, if I don't already, and then add as much as possible.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're falling in love! Isn't it wonderful? And just think, in writing, it's okay to fall in love with ALL of your men. ;)

    ReplyDelete