Monday, August 2, 2010

Missing but not ignoring....

With all the storms we've had, I decided to turn off the computer for the weekend. It has all worked out for the best. I didn't realize how well I wasn't feeling, until I'd slept for almost two days. I'm feeling much better now. I spent time this afternoon writing, and am pleased with the progress. Then I remind myself that there is probably an editor out there that will require cutting the bits I love. Cut and paste is a wonderful thing. So it doesn't fit in one story, it may fit in another. Trying to be optimistic.

I'm exploring the concept of honor. I know God has honor. It's a word thrown around a great deal, but growing up as I did, I've come to realize that I don't really know what it is. I know it's important to have. I know it needs to be a part of one's character, another word I'm learning about. What is character? I know what "a" character is, but what is character?

No comments:

Post a Comment